NWFPA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you toprovide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then youcan be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
NWFPA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should checkthis page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy iseffective from 1.11.18
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and organisation name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service,and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers orother information which we think you may find interesting using the email addresswhich you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for marketresearch purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use theinformation to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to preventunauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic andmanagerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have usedthese links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that otherwebsite. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of anyinformation which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed bythis privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statementapplicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the followingways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for directmarketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailingus at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we haveyour permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information tosend you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GeneralData Protection Regulations 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on youplease write to: NWFPA, Naylor Leyland Centre, Well Street, Ruthin, LL15 1AF
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, pleasewrite to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct anyinformation found to be incorrect